Bill Greenhalf is a molecular biologist and translational scientist who came to Liverpool in 1997 from Novartis in Basel, previously he had worked at the State University of São Paulo in Brazil. He was awarded a doctorate from the University of Manchester in 1990.
• He is a Professor in Molecular Oncology at the University of Liverpool
• He is the Director of the Liverpool Good Clinical Practice Laboratory Facility.
• He is the lead scientist of the European Registry of Hereditary Pancreatitis and Familial Pancreatic Cancer (EUROPAC)
• He is the scientific lead of the Liverpool Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre
• He was President of the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland in 2019
• He has Grant funding of over £1 million